There’s something to be said about having the right real estate firm working on your behalf. Our services include screening, marketing, staging and finding the right buyer or tenant just for you. Working with a team that knows the area gives you an advantage in finding what you want, when you want it. We’re known for getting the job done, quickly and efficiently with all the best listings in town. From open houses to pre-qualifications, we offer a wide range of services.
For the Seller
- Free competitive market analysis.
- Your listing on our website (pfwd.com)
- Your listing on many other websites.
- Comprehensive exposure of your property on Central Valley and Bay Area Multiple Listing Services. Effective and customized advertising plan.
- Electronic communication of your listing to our network of local and out-of-area (Bay Area) real estate professionals.
- Weekly communication of results of our activities.
- Follow-up with all salespeople who have shown your home for their response.
- Constantly update seller as to any advantageous changes which can be made to the property.
- Arrange a Broker’s Tour for your home.
- Open Houses when appropriate.
- Representation of seller upon the receipt of all offers by cooperating brokers and agents and extensive assistance in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Follow-up to keep you informed on all closing procedures after agreement has been reached with the buyer and the purchase contract has been signed.
For the Buyer
- Familiarization tour of our community for the prospective buyer.
- Provide prospective buyer with information he/she may require regarding the community, schools, medical facilities, shopping, transportation and other vital data.
- Mortgage prequalification and complimentary search for alternative methods of financing.
- Professional guidance through the maze of paperwork from deposit to closing.
- Brokers and agents available seven days a week.
- Representation of buyer upon the presentation of offers and extensive assistance in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Follow-up to keep you informed on all closing procedures after agreement has been reached with the seller and the purchase contract has been signed.